Buying or selling a business
We assist our clients by acting as expert facilitators in the private sale or purchase of businesses. Our services will ensure you achieve the best possible deal and will save you time and money.
As independent professional negotiators we take the stress out of the negotiation when buying or selling a business and we use our experience and knowledge to achieve the best deal for you.
Our specialists can assist with valuations and negotiating all the details required to close the deal. We also ensure that appropriate information is provided to both parties' solicitors, accountants or advisers
We also assist in negotiating the best deal for lease agreements, stock or assets.
- Client A was selling their Hire Company and had received an offer for $1.2M. We negotiated a sale price of $1.45M. An increase of $250,000 on the original offer for our client.
- Client B was purchasing an established nationwide butchery franchise with an asking price of $750,000. We negotiated a purchase price of $645,000 which gave our client a saving of $105,000 and we also negotiated improved supplier pricing.
- Client C was purchasing a Café with an asking price of $105,000. We negotiated a purchase price of $82,500 which gave our client a saving of $22,500.
- Client D was selling their retail and Lotto business. They had received an offer of $130,000. We negotiated a sale price of $175,000. An increase of$45,000 on their initial offer.
- Client E was a nationwide transport and storage operator. We were retained as negotiators for the seller and achieved a sale price at the top end of expectations. The deal was settled at $22.45M